To view live cyber attacks in real time, visit: norsecorp.com
- Rowhammer RAM Attack Adapted To Hit Flash Storage August 17, 2017
- ProtonMail Says It Hacked Back, Then Walks Claim Back August 17, 2017
- Charlottesville: Race And Terror August 17, 2017
- CVE-2015-2790 March 30, 2015Foxit Reader, Enterprise Reader, and PhantomPDF before 7.1 allow remote attackers to cause a denial of service (memory corruption and crash) via a crafted (1) Ubyte Size in a DataSubBlock structure or (2) LZWMinimumCodeSize in a GIF image. (CVSS:4.3) (Last Update:2016-12-02)
- CVE-2015-2789 March 30, 2015Unquoted Windows search path vulnerability in the Foxit Cloud Safe Update Service in the Cloud plugin in Foxit Reader 6.1 through 184.108.40.2066 allows local users to gain privileges via a Trojan horse program in the %SYSTEMDRIVE% folder. (CVSS:4.4) (Last Update:2016-12-02)
- CVE-2015-2701 March 25, 2015Cross-site request forgery (CSRF) vulnerability in CS-Cart 4.2.4 allows remote attackers to hijack the authentication of users for requests that change a user password via a request to profiles-update/. (CVSS:6.8) (Last Update:2016-12-02)
- Why the GDPR is Important to Your Organization August 14, 2017The GDPR is the biggest shake-up of global privacy law in decades as it redefines the scope of EU data protection legislation.
- NIST Offering Much Needed Guidance for Neglected SMBs August 11, 2017The NIST framework provides the much-needed guidance that organizations of any size can use to identify their major risks in cyberspace.
- What Is Hypervisor-based Security and Why Is It Important in Stopping Zero-Day Exploits? August 11, 2017Utilizing the hypervisor for security measures is a crucial paradigm shift, as the number of techniques for utilizing exploits remains very small.
- Kernel Live Patch Security Notice LSN-0028-1 August 18, 2017Andrey Konovalov discovered a race condition in the UDP Fragmentation Offload (UFO) code in the Linux kernel. A local attacker could use this to cause a denial of service or execute arbitrary code. Andrey Konovalov discovered a race condition in AF_PACKET socket option handling code in the Linux kernel. A local unprivileged attacker could use […]
- Ubuntu Security Notice USN-3391-3 August 18, 2017Ubuntu Security Notice 3391-3 – USN-3391-1 fixed vulnerabilities in Firefox. The update introduced a performance regression with WebExtensions. This update fixes the problem. Multiple security issues were discovered in Firefox. If a user were tricked in to opening a specially crafted website, an attacker could potentially exploit these to conduct cross-site scripting attacks, bypass sandbox […]
- Red Hat Security Advisory 2017-2491-01 August 18, 2017Red Hat Security Advisory 2017-2491-01 – Git is a distributed revision control system with a decentralized architecture. As opposed to centralized version control systems with a client-server model, Git ensures that each working copy of a Git repository is an exact copy with complete revision history. This not only allows the user to work on […]