To view live cyber attacks in real time, visit: norsecorp.com
- Display Color Calibration Tool DCCW And UAC Bypasses June 24, 2017
- German Police Handed Hacking Powers To Bypass Encrypted Communications June 24, 2017
- Google Stops Scanning Your Emails June 24, 2017
- CVE-2015-2790 March 30, 2015Foxit Reader, Enterprise Reader, and PhantomPDF before 7.1 allow remote attackers to cause a denial of service (memory corruption and crash) via a crafted (1) Ubyte Size in a DataSubBlock structure or (2) LZWMinimumCodeSize in a GIF image. (CVSS:4.3) (Last Update:2016-12-02)
- CVE-2015-2789 March 30, 2015Unquoted Windows search path vulnerability in the Foxit Cloud Safe Update Service in the Cloud plugin in Foxit Reader 6.1 through 220.127.116.116 allows local users to gain privileges via a Trojan horse program in the %SYSTEMDRIVE% folder. (CVSS:4.4) (Last Update:2016-12-02)
- CVE-2015-2701 March 25, 2015Cross-site request forgery (CSRF) vulnerability in CS-Cart 4.2.4 allows remote attackers to hijack the authentication of users for requests that change a user password via a request to profiles-update/. (CVSS:6.8) (Last Update:2016-12-02)
- Ztorg Trojan-SMS Infects Google Play Apps June 24, 2017Newly discovered Google Play applications infected with the Ztorg Trojan family no longer request root privileges on compromised devices, Kaspersky Lab security researchers reveal.
- SAP Cyber Threat Intelligence Report – June 2017 June 15, 2017In June 2017, SAP released 29 Security Notes, slightly more than the average number of 25 fixes per month released so far in 2017.
- Webinar: Top 5 Myths of ICS Cybersecurity – Debunked! June 14, 2017What are the top five ICS cybersecurity myths, and are they hindering you from securing your industrial process control environment? Join this webinar to learn!
- AIEngine 1.8.0 June 24, 2017AIEngine is a packet inspection engine with capabilities of learning without any human intervention. It helps network/security professionals to identify traffic and develop signatures for use them on NIDS, Firewalls, Traffic classifiers and so on.
- Microsoft MsMpEng VFS API Heap Corruption June 24, 2017The Microsoft MsMpEng mpengine x86 emulator suffers from a heap corruption vulnerability in VFS API.
- Microsoft Edge CssParser::RecordProperty Type Confusion June 24, 2017Microsoft Edge suffers from a type confusion vulnerability in CssParser::RecordProperty.