To view live cyber attacks in real time, visit: norsecorp.com
- Security Review: A Counterfeit, $100 iPhone X July 19, 2018
- Roblox Blames Gang Rape On Hacker Adding Code To Game July 19, 2018
- Cisco Patches Critical Vulnerabilities In Policy Suite July 19, 2018
- CVE-2015-2790 March 30, 2015Foxit Reader, Enterprise Reader, and PhantomPDF before 7.1 allow remote attackers to cause a denial of service (memory corruption and crash) via a crafted (1) Ubyte Size in a DataSubBlock structure or (2) LZWMinimumCodeSize in a GIF image. (CVSS:4.3) (Last Update:2016-12-02)
- CVE-2015-2789 March 30, 2015Unquoted Windows search path vulnerability in the Foxit Cloud Safe Update Service in the Cloud plugin in Foxit Reader 6.1 through 188.8.131.526 allows local users to gain privileges via a Trojan horse program in the %SYSTEMDRIVE% folder. (CVSS:4.4) (Last Update:2016-12-02)
- CVE-2015-2701 March 25, 2015Cross-site request forgery (CSRF) vulnerability in CS-Cart 4.2.4 allows remote attackers to hijack the authentication of users for requests that change a user password via a request to profiles-update/. (CVSS:6.8) (Last Update:2016-12-02)
- Singapore Health Database Hit by 'Major' Cyberattack July 20, 2018Singapore’s Ministry of Health (MOH) said that a Singapore Health Services (SingHealth) database containing patient data, including personal information on Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, was hit by a “major” cyberattack.
- Q3 Oracle CPU Preview: Fewer Java SE Patches May Not Mean Fewer Flaws July 16, 2018The July 2018 quarterly Oracle Critical Patch Update (CPU) is expected to set a new two-year high for total Oracle product patches.
- Memory Protection beyond the Endpoint July 16, 2018Re-engineering security solutions to fit the new infrastructure, performance, and scalability needs of organizations is crucial as advanced threats often exploit security blind spots.
- CMS Made Simple 2.2.5 Authenticated Remote Command Execution July 19, 2018CMS Made Simple version 2.2.5 allows an authenticated administrator to upload a file and rename it to have a .php extension. The file can then be executed by opening the URL of the file in the /uploads/ directory.
- WordPress All In One Favicon 4.6 Cross Site Scripting July 19, 2018WordPress All In One Favicon plugin version 4.6 suffers from a cross site scripting vulnerability.
- Chrome Swiftshader Blitting Floating-Point Precision Errors July 19, 2018Chrome suffers from floating-point precision errors in Swiftshader blitting.